Self-Catering Cottage: Somewhere
Special to Stay
at Waternish on Scotland's beautiful Isle of Skye
click the photo above to enlarge.
Welcome | the
Cottage | the Rooms |
Locale | Gallery
Us | Enquiry
BOOKINGS AND ENQUIRIES
- La Bergerie is available year round for weekly lets.
- Guests are requested to arrive from 3.00pm onwards
on the Saturday of arrival and to vacate by10.00am
on the Saturday of departure.
- Tariff 2017: £400 to £1100 per week includes central heating, electricity, gas, starter supply of wood for the open fire,
wi-fi internet, bed linen and towels.
- Off-season a single couple can stay from just £400
per week (please Enquire for details).
- Payment can be made by cheque in Sterling / Euros or
by direct bank transfer.
- For extra special celebrations:- cakes, flowers, champagne on
be ordered in advance. Please ask!
- Children are most welcome. Two cots and two highchairs can be provided.
There is a kid's area outdoors with a playhouse and picnic table. Parents
are responsible for their children's safety.
- Well-behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement :
please let us know at the time of making your reservation
- Free wi-fi internet connection available for guests' own
- Smart TV with Sky and DVD/Blu-Ray player.
- Fully equipped with a range of modern conveniences including a big fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob, electric double oven,
slow cooker and a microwave.
- Shops and facilities are available at nearby Dunvegan
(approx. 8 miles) and the island's main town of Portree (approx. 25
La Bergerie is fully wheelchair-friendly, offering a
comfortable and safe environment (Category 1) for both disabled guests and their friends:
- two ground-floor twin bedded rooms for the
disabled, each with a suitable shower
- 4 further adults can be accommodated in the 2 bedrooms upstairs.
- the entire ground floor of the cottage is wheelchair-friendly
and is tiled to facilitate easy movement
- outdoor access is fully paved with automatic
floodlighting for safe passage
- the kitchen is designed to allow wheelchair access to cooking, washing and preparation tasks.
- a wheelchair is available on site if required
NEED MORE SPACE?
If La Bergerie is fully booked on the date(s) you need,
just a little further down the road on the Waternish peninsula.
with romance, history and passion:-
come over the sea to Skye ...
find out more
the Cottage | the
Rooms | Locale | Gallery
Us | Enquiry
Chantal Macleod, 33 Lochbay Waternish, Isle of Skye, Scotland IV55 8GD
telephone: +44(0)1470-521699 (evenings) /
© 2006 - 2017 by Chantal Macleod, on the Isle of
Skye. All Rights Reserved